Oh my goodness!! he's the cutest thing ever!!! he looks so healthy, little Appleseed! Congratulations!!-Susy
AWWWWWWW! I heard through the grapevine! Congratulations!!! Sooooo Adorable! Good job Kristen! :-)
Wow, congratulations! haha, that last pic made me laugh out loud. great to see you guys in photos!wendell
What a Cutiepatootie!I can't wait to meet him!Love,Alyssa
congrats you guys! 8 lbs, wow, Oliver's a whopper. Hope you're getting some sleep!
helllloooooo nurse! That is one super cute baby you got there. Congratulations on combining your genes in an appealing way!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! he's the cutest thing ever!!! he looks so healthy, little Appleseed! Congratulations!!
-Susy
AWWWWWWW! I heard through the grapevine! Congratulations!!! Sooooo Adorable! Good job Kristen! :-)
Wow, congratulations! haha, that last pic made me laugh out loud. great to see you guys in photos!
wendell
What a Cutiepatootie!
I can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Alyssa
congrats you guys! 8 lbs, wow, Oliver's a whopper. Hope you're getting some sleep!
helllloooooo nurse! That is one super cute baby you got there. Congratulations on combining your genes in an appealing way!
Post a Comment