the first poll was a 6 way tie, and in the second poll several people got the correct answer... the new poll is to pick the best nicknames for Oliver... if you have other ideas you can leave them in the comments, and you can even be anonymous if you want (please no really bad names that you couldn't say in a G or PG rated movie). and you're even welcome to guess what school kids may call Ollie to make fun of him.






2 comments:
I really like Fussington, but I think Senor Fussington or perhaps Monsieur Olivier Fussington. Tom likes Johnny as in Johnny Appleseed. Another suggestion is Droolygus.
I lean towards Rollie Pollie Ollie because it was my favoritest TV show growing up, and I would honored to be relative to "the swellest kid around" (see: RPO theme song. ..."he's rollie pollie ollie, he's small and smart and round, and in the land of twirls and curls, he's the swellest kid, the swellest kid, the swellest kid a-round!")
Post a Comment