another record setting walk for Oliver!
Ohhhhhhh. This is a terrific video. Grandma Cathie
Way to go Oliver! Here comes trouble!
Was that a ballpeen hammer? Please don't fix the kitty. Yay Oliver!
nice Oliver! Try not to tire out your parents too much...
Wow! Go Ollie! And that is a very cute Jiji (from Kiki's right?)
I love the way he looks when you say YAY, like, hey, mom, I'm just walkin' here!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ohhhhhhh. This is a terrific video. Grandma Cathie
Way to go Oliver! Here comes trouble!
Was that a ballpeen hammer? Please don't fix the kitty.
Yay Oliver!
nice Oliver! Try not to tire out your parents too much...
Wow! Go Ollie! And that is a very cute Jiji (from Kiki's right?)
I love the way he looks when you say YAY, like, hey, mom, I'm just walkin' here!
Post a Comment